My ideal holiday is an adventure holiday on a desert island in the Indian ocean. I travel there by plane and boat. I do some animal and plant research and I also relax and sunbathe on the beach. I should bring a rucksack with food, a sleeping bag, a suitcase with my clothes and my mobile phone.
My ideal holiday is a beach holiday in Spain. You travel there by plane. You can relax and sunbathe by the pool or on the beach, or go sightseeing. I should only bring a suitcase with my clothes.
My ideal holiday is an adventure holiday in the mountains. You travel there by bus. You can do rock climbing, walk along mountain paths and swim in wild rivers. In the evening I sit with my friends round the camp fire and we talk and sing. I should bring a sleeping bag and a rucksack.
Anti Essays offers essay examples to help students with their essay writing.
Our collection includes thousands of sample research papers so you can find almost any essay you want.
My Ideal Holiday Essays and Research Papers
- The Ideal Holiday Destination
- and Mount. Kinabalu are great destinations to spend our holidays. In my opinion, one of the best holiday destinations is Genting Highland. I remember the last time...
- Words: 437 — Pages: 2
- long school break in November, tour to India with my family was my most ideal holiday trip ever. I had experienced a drastic change after my trip to India. We went...
- Words: 628 — Pages: 3
- Holiday With Family
- plantations onCameron Highlands. Jungle walks are also a good way of spending your time while youare there. Cameron is indeed an ideal holiday resort...
- Words: 256 — Pages: 2
- Dundee Location For Holiday
- drawn to Dundee as a suitable destination for a holiday. Aspects that may contribute to this being an ideal holiday destination include; ease travel, activities and...
- Words: 1049 — Pages: 5
- Declining Market In Water Sports
- oriented holidays (Carr 2005). For an ideal holiday both parties have to compromises in their desires. The adolescents have to compromise their holiday motivations...
- Words: 6427 — Pages: 26
- 70 English Papers
- nr. 1 1. Answer the following question: Do you like staying up late on holidays? 2. Describe yourself. 3. Express your opinion on the following: Progress is always...
- Words: 7660 — Pages: 31
- can see above, For UK Ecotourists the top three motivations of going on a long-haul holiday are to see new things (98%), to seem more of the world (98%) and scenery...
- Words: 5799 — Pages: 24
- Geography Tourism Peoject
- amount of time people prefer to stay at their holiday resort. This bar chart shows peoples ideal holiday duration. I used this bar chart because I needed to use...
- Words: 1073 — Pages: 5
- Carriebean Music
- Their party mode renditions have managed to market the Caribbean as the ideal holiday destinations through the songs that showcase the beautiful sandy beaches and...
- Words: 1205 — Pages: 5
- My ideal holidays. It was a madly fervent summer. I looked at the clear sky and screwed up my eyes from the baking rays. Then I...
- Words: 1081 — Pages: 5
- Daven's Palace Case Study
- located in the heart of Coron, Palawan, Davens Palace is the ideal holiday hotel which provides you everything you need from airport transfers to complimentary...
- Words: 759 — Pages: 4
- Ben Ohau Lodge Case Analysis
- that the facilities and their scheduled peaceful environment would make an ideal holiday haven for this elite group. Case 1 described that company developed special...
- Words: 2510 — Pages: 11
- Brand Personality
- Govers, Pascalle C. M. and Ruth Mugge (2004). "'I Love My Jeep, Because Its Tough Like Me': The Effect of Product-Personality Congruence on Product Attachment," in...
- Words: 4361 — Pages: 18
- Spm Analysis
- person you have met in yr life | | | | | | | |Perak |An ideal holiday | | | | | | | |P Pinang |Describe a dream you will never forget | | | | | | | |Pahang |Describe...
- Words: 552 — Pages: 3
- Consumer Behavior
- and nostalgia, anticipation. * Secondly, searching for an ideal holiday destination. The information search phase in the holiday decision model was found to be...
- Words: 2430 — Pages: 10
- English Test
- multiple choice CHOOSE THE BEST ANSWER 1 The early railway in Britain In 1830, there were under...
- Words: 23328 — Pages: 94
- Unit 1 Gcse
- GCSE English Language Unit 1 (Higher) Top Tips This revision guide contains a sequence of activities, and guidance on how to complete these activities, which will...
- Words: 3926 — Pages: 16
- MASARYK UNIVERSITY BRNO FACULTY OF EDUCATION Department of English Language and Literature Alternative Education Focusing on Dalton Plan...
- Words: 26654 — Pages: 107
- Which Cake r u
- Pomegranate, banana and strawberry b) Watermelon c) Orange 3. Your ideal holiday would include: a) lots of trekking and sightseeing b) shopping...
- Words: 299 — Pages: 2
- Travel Writing- Ibiza
- and somehow resets the equilibrium on a daily basis. San Antonio is an ideal holiday for you to experience. It offers a wide variation of bars, restaurants and...
- Words: 951 — Pages: 4
- Lilybank Lodge Case Study
- the facilities, and their secluded and peaceful environment, would make an ideal holiday haven for this elite group. His Indonesian partner concurred. Olde-Olthof...
- Words: 717 — Pages: 3
- a Roman Holiday
- indeed be silenced by obnoxious deceit from the opposition stating that original ideals should be silenced because of its abrasiveness. Traditions have merit, but...
- Words: 760 — Pages: 4
- Lord Jim Essay--Romantic Idealism
- what would ideally result. Jim establishes his romantic idealism by admiring the heroism of characters he reads about in a course of light holiday literature...
- Words: 2449 — Pages: 10
- Sedation Holidays
- of the spontaneous breathing trials and sedation holidays on the unit. With any change ... resistance to this change this was not an ideal way for the staff to get...
- Words: 1855 — Pages: 8
- Holiday Inn
- of the company 27 8.1 - Strengths of Holiday Inn 27 8.2 - Core values of Holiday Inn 28 8.3 - Resource Based View of Holiday Inn 28 8.4 - Sub-conclusion 30...
- Words: 12292 — Pages: 50
- The British On Holiday
- /freezers and most importantly for some full size beds. A caravan holiday is the ideal solution for a cheap holiday because you pay per caravan, not per person...
- Words: 713 — Pages: 3
- Tet Holiday
- time for relaxation (s ngh ngi, th giãn) and the ideal (lí tng) time for travelling. As you know, Tet Holiday is the biggest annual celebration of Vietnam in the...
- Words: 1045 — Pages: 5
- The Deconstruction Of The Heroic Ideal In John Gardner's Grendel
- Grendel back to the mere in order to argue his defense of heroism, an ideal that he feels Grendel has heinously slandered. According to Unferth, the value of heroism...
- Words: 2027 — Pages: 9
- Idealized Paradox?
- it is these characteristics that in fact, make it that much more of an idealized paradox to live in. With pleasure comes pain, with pain comes pleasure. California...
- Words: 2507 — Pages: 11
- The Thin Ideal
- fall victim to these conceptions of the world and create false ideals which lead us to the thin ideal. Television Television is one of the biggest forms of mass...
- Words: 3169 — Pages: 13