The 17 Best Middle School Problem Solution Essay Topics
A problem solution essay should state a problem, describe it, propose a solution, and explain why that particular solution is better, compared to alternative options. Middle school students often write such essays since they need to practice their writing and analytical skills. Teachers often allow them to choose their own paper topics. However, many students have trouble trying to come up with an interesting topic idea.
The list of potential middle school problem solution essay topics is endless. So, it makes sense to look through the best selected ideas in order to get started. The following list includes 17 great paper topics. You can adapt one of these general ideas to your community, situation, or school:
- How can parents encourage their kids to spend less time playing video games?
- What is the best way to help students deal with long-term homework assignments?
- How can you help a friend who is depressed?
- What can be done in order to move out from the “friend zone”?
- How can people break down cultural and socioeconomic barriers between different groups?
- What can prevent students from dropping a high school?
- How can we convince teenagers to wear biking helmets?
- What can be done in order to prevent deaths and injuries from drunk driving?
- What is the best way to handle an illegal immigration problem?
- What are the best ways to rehabilitate prisoners so they can find jobs and benefit the community?
- How is it possible to reduce the problem of poverty in Africa?
- What should teachers do in order to help students learn more effectively?
- What should we do about the increase in teenage violence?
- How can parents persuade children not to start smoking?
- Should college students take student loans?
- What is the best way to decrease the local long-term unemployment rate?
- Why should big corporations protect wildlife?
The topics provided above are quite broad. You should narrow down the topic that you would like to write about and choose the details that will support your thesis statement. It is a good idea to visit a school writing center and get a middle school problem and solution essay manual. You can also look for an essay sample if you want to check what paper structure works out for such an assignment. In case you still have questions, it is advisable to consult your teacher.
Looking for help with essay or term paper? Hire an exert essay writer from Mycustomessay.com - professional essay writing service.
25 Excellent Problem Solution Essay Writing Prompts
Problem solution essays are the essay that gives the description of some problem vividly with some proposal of some solution to it. It presents the argument and claims the problem to be practical and feasible. It also gives an idea whether the problem is cost-effective or workable or not. It also vividly explains the reason behind the goodness of the solution than the other.
When you are beginning to write your essay, make sure you are picking up a couple of topics, then search out for the ideas then plan it accordingly. Following are the categories from where you can choose the topics of your choice.
25 prompts on problem solution essay writing
- In which way we can help the homeless people in our society.
- The best way to avoid teen pregnancy.
- What is the way to deal with the problem of illegal immigration?
- How can we decrease the level of illiteracy in the society?
- How can be human trafficking be prevented?
- How can the use of steroids be limited in sports?
- How should be a college handle the combination of sports, education, and business perfectly?
- What are the ways o teach the kids by the respective coaches?
- What is the way to prepare the players for the inevitable loss in sports?
- The way the players should be paid. What should be the divisions?
- How can the fee structure of the college be made more affordable?
- In what way should the college students study to make their future better?
- How can teenagers be in shape when they are not involved in some sports?
- What is the way to make the school and colleges safer?
- What is the best possible way to gain self-confidence?
- In which way the schools can help the students to prevent childhood obesity.
- How can the schools give special education to the special children?
- What should be done to avoid bullying and teasing in the schools?
- What is the appropriate way to handle the usage of social media by the parents of their children?
- How can parents help their children to prevent bad habits?
- What is the way to encourage the students to become honest?
- How should a person get training to become a safe driver?
- What are the best possible ways to avoid social cyber crime?
- What the girls for their self-defense should do?
- Write about the traffic violations. How can it be prevented?